[ SHOWGSD-L ] Ricky our friend

  • From: PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 09:00:19 EDT

Greg called last night about 9:15 to let us know Ricky had passed.  Her kids
had been checking in with us twice a day. A week ago today we went down to St.
Louis to say good-bye to a dear long time friend.  She recognized us...and we
said our good byes.  What Gary and I were amazed at was her children Greg and
Peri.....any noise she made they were there for her.  They said it was their
duty to take care of their mom.
Our friendship goes back 23 years....she was a character.  Sometimes I was so
mad at her, I  wouldnt talk to her for long periods of time.  But we always
got back together and the friendship was as strong as ever.
Gary and I are heartbroken...what will we do without her. She was always
there when we needed her.  God speed dear friend.

Gary and Patty