[ SHOWGSD-L ] Returned Home from Nationals

  • From: chsweetsun@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 15:32:07 -0500

 HI All,
Once again a Nationals has come and gone.  The week goes super fast and the
days are exhausting, but super fun.
Some people set No Mail to the CHGermanShepherdShowDogslist, and some people
set Unsubscribe...I am hoping that they will be able to get back on the list.
I think they have to ReJoin.  Here is the link to ReJoin or Join if you are
currently not a member.

 I can honestly say that we had one of the nicest sites for a Nationals!
Blessedly, they opened up a lane so you could double your dog 3 sides, and I
feel everyone's dog looked better for that reason.  Whomever was in charge of
the weather, well, THANK YOU...it was Perfect.   Not too hot, not too cold.
It was super to see some old friends.  I just wish there was more time to spend
with all of them.  I was unable to get time with some of you...but I really HAD
hoped we could spend more time together.  It is funny how fast the days went.
The show was impressive.  Lots of beautiful animals.  I think we had an
impressive turn out of some superior quality.  The cream of the crop, actually.
 Those that were flying dogs in, only brought their best, as it was so
expensive, and those that drove in, were best of the best, too.  I got to meet
the Bailey dog, and I love him.  We went to dinner with Fred Migliore and Don
Smith and 2 new conformation people -Elaine and Zarina Peters, which Fred and
Don talked about shoulders, croups, and the great things about showing, and I
could see those two girls just absorbing their knowledge.  It was great when
Friday came and Elaine said she picked out the Winner's Bitch as her winner.  I
hope she is hooked now.  They are members of the No. Ohio GSDC.
We had dinner with the Kish's, and they truely are people that deserve what
they got.  Honky Tonk Man looked like the GV that he is now, and at 7 yrs old
still in superior condition.  Ourbreed is well represnted on both sides with
Liberty being GVX - her movement is to die for...and Jane, Pam and Jeffry also
are some of the Greatest people.  For those of you out there that are new to
this breed and new to showing our GSD's...Please, if you get the opportunity to
talk to these people, do it.  They are super, super knowledgeable and will help
anyone that asks for it.  Our breed is getting Greater by the day.  Lets keep
it Up.   Lets show the people in the world...yes World...that the US GSD is the
Best.
Tari Kridler
www.kridlersgermanshepherds.com