[ SHOWGSD-L ] Results for juniors at wheaton

  • From: MissJrHandlerGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 16:58:17 -0500

Well, very disappointing to me i did not get novice senior today. I got 2. I
got really nervous and i froze up. I forgot everything i had learned in class,
i forgot to bait. It was a mess, but at least i got second.I was behind this
lil old slow dog and i dropped back and waited but i still caught up to the
handler.I just showed horrible today, Better luck tomorrow. Im showing my corgi
maybe i'll show differentely since it's a slower breed. I'll show jovan again
on sunday and since i messed up once its ok because you mess up and you learn
from you mistake and thats what im going to do. I know what i did wrong and i
wont do it again. Thanks again for all the support from everyone. I wish i
could have come home with better news, but oh well cant do anything more about
it now, i'll let you all know how i do at wheaton tomorrow when i get home!

--

Melissa chavez
gsd & cwc

mzjrhandler2.blinkz.com