[ SHOWGSD-L ] Rescue Help! Thank you Last Hope

  • From: Tari Kridler <chsweetsun@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 07:56:07 -0400

I would like to personally thank the Last Hope Rescue as they are getting me?3
beautiful new Rescue girls from the local shelters.? They are paying for thier
Vet bills, and Rescue Fees, and I am fostoring.? As I await the 2 that are
arriving today, I ask those of you that are able to please make a donation to
this great service?for our wonderful GSDs.? There will be another Chinese
Auction at the Canfield, Ohio Dog Shows during the No. Ohio GSD Club's show-
Aug.1st.? So those of you planning to come...bring your extra dollars for your
raffle tickets.? Those wishing to donate items for the Raffle can contact me or
Pat at Saravagsd@xxxxxxx .? Hope to see you all there!!

Tari Kridler
Home of 2003 GVx Ch.Kridler's Ruby ROM & 2xSel. Ch. Kridler's Quno & Kridler's
K9-11 GSD Rescue@ http://www.kridlersgermanshepherds.com
WEBSITE: www.showgsds4sale.com for Advertising Show Quality GSD's for Free.