[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Rescue Fire

  • From: "Pat Lukos" <targa50@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <helenfranklin520@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 22:31:34 -0400

Last Hope is willing to help however we can even though we are on the other
end of the "world"....We'll all get our thinking caps on and see how we can
do something.  Any and all ideas can go to Dawn and we can discuss them at
our board meeting this coming week.  We need to know what is needed for the
dogs; vet info, etc.  I'm sure we can set up a "fund" specifically for this
cause and all money donated through us for the dogs would be tax deductible.
It will be discussed.

Pat Lukos