[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Releef

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Joan Fox" <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>, <dan-ann@xxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 18:24:36 -0500

Yes...and all of that could have been done without RALEEF.   There were just
too many instances of "buckpassing," with nobody taking responsibility for the
lack of action........
   Sorry to step on people's toes, even by mistake...it's obvious my first
response to Sally was supposed to be private...I sent a second one to the list.
 Nonetheless, RALEEF  really was a mess, in spite of some hard work across the
country, and a lot of well-intended people..
    Anyway, hopefully it will all work better now.
Peggy
        From: Peggy
        Date: 1/28/2008 5:29:11 PM
        To: dan-ann@xxxxxxxx;  showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Releef

        The majority of the committee has stayed together and continues to
work...we
        believed it was not necessary to collect funds (for what?) and have a
fancy
        name, and had advised Gail of that belief.  The people who are
interested in
        and work on legislation are still involved and in touch via our own
email
        list.
           The club needs a legislative contact to work with the AKC, the NAIA,
        etc., actually, not to "work with" but to keep abreast of what's going
on.
        As you can see from various posts to the list, we have continued to do
that.
        As a group under the name RALEEF, very little was done, actually, other
than
        the initial collecting of money.
            Peggy