[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Relay Call????

  • From: Amy Greenhut <genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: barbara17236@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 01:41:26 +0000 (UTC)

Exactly.....that describes what they wanted to do. Like I am going to send one
of my babies away without knowing a whole lot more about this person....I do
not think so!!!!!
Amy Greenhut
Justrock German Shepherds
Gen Oak Leopard Tortoises &  Tortoise Rescue
Behold The Turtle,  He Makes Progress Only When He Sticks His Neck Out
A Quote By James B. Conant