[ SHOWGSD-L ] Reducing the board

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 18:07:36 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 8/13/2011 7:02:39 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
TISHW@xxxxxxx writes:

This  requires a by-law change and takes time to accomplish.

I was a strong supporter of keeping the board as it is, since so many
people seem to want to do it, and we are a club for the members.

It is indeed time to reduce the size of the board. Last year we were given
a bunch of by-laws changes and the membership passed every one. All that
the  board had to do it vote to reduce the board, and then submit it to the
membership.

It doesn't have to affect those who are on the board. But they can vote to
only elect four at the next two or three elections.

I can't remember how many times it has brought up.  But, it is time
someone moves the board to do it. Which board member will have the fortitude to

do what the members clearly want.

I haven't seen one post saying we should continue on the way it has been
going.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and  Temperament come  together