[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Red German dogs

  • From: EDEN HALL <gsdhallmark@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>, showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 20:01:49 -0700

I was trying to be quiet but just could  not do it I guess. Our dogs Grom and
Raffles are not dyed. They have dark eyes, black saddles and straight backs.
There are countless German dogs like them. It is a good thing we like the ones
at the end of the lint as few of us could afford the ones at the front.

Raffles our Larus Batu son was Syd's dog before she passed. He now has ten
points one major.

Jim

Hallmark German Shepherds Top American And German Lines
www.gsdhallmark.com