[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Red Book questionaire

  • From: Lindenhill German Shepherds <lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Show List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 20:21:37 +0000 (UTC)

I wouldn't publish this in the Red Book as it would be limited to only the top
twenty, and I would like to see this implemented at the Breeders Code level.
tho a "Stud Book" should be considered for publication similar to and yet more
extensive then the thoroughbred stud book. I think if we can get it started,
eventually the fresh air will arrive - and the dishonesty, and misinformation
would become a thing of the past. I may be looking at this through rose colored
glasses, but hey we won't find out until we give it a shot right!!
Back to lurking,