[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Red Book/ little brag

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 22:59:53 -0800

Got a call Saturday from Maria McDonald in Canada that a Cowboy daughter that
we bred
and co-own with Mike and Maria won 2 points at her very first show...... for
"training"  ...from
the 6 - 9 puppy bitch class!!    Mar Haven's Akaja of Kohlein.
Early in his stud dog career we see that Cowboy will be in the Red Book this
year.

Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com

Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Red Book AKC Authorization forms needed - dogs

  I still need the following dogs' AKC forms returned.  If you, or  anyone
  you know, owns these dogs would you please give them a nudge to get these
  forms returned to me asap.

  Thanks for your help!!

  Kenlyn's Aries v HiCliff
  HiCliff Bronson Kaleef