[ SHOWGSD-L ] Red Book Futurity and AKC Show sires/dams

  • From: Kim McNamara <klite3gsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 15:34:57 -0500

All,

Awhile back I notified the owners of dogs and bitches eligible to appear in
the Red Book in either the 2014 Futurity/Maturity section or the AKC Major
Point Show section (in some cases both).

If this rings a bell and you are one of those lucky people - please plan to
have all your stuff to me by March 31.  And if you have not returned the
AKC Authorization form already, please do so right away.

Individual nagging emails will follow later, so save yourself from that by
sending forms now. :-)

Thanks,
Kim McNamara, Red Book Chair

--