[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Re TC and Evaluators,veering slightlyOT

  • From: WyMarGSD2@xxxxxxx
  • To: Stormy435@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 19:20:15 EDT

this brought back a fond memory i had of my Catja, who wasn't schutzhund
titled yet, she was i think 3 yrs old when i took her for her TC and she was
the
only dog (that i was aware) that had any type of Schutzhund foundation, well
when we got to the weird stranger, miss Catja did a confident bark to alert
(she  has a BIG MOUTH tho) only when the threat came,  as soon as the threat
walked away, she was quiet, everyone was mortified at first i think they
thought  she was going to bite the guy, but this is what we do in Schutzhund so
speak  for the bark and hold at the blind, i laughed of course was proud when
she  stopped when the threat left, super clear head.. she got the +3 on that of
 course, i had never seen a dog do that before and i have been to many of
these,  well actually, her son Falco, who is out of a Dux son, Stanley des
Collines du  Boischaut, he just went through the TC last April and he was about
1
1/2 and he  was the only dog i ever saw get a perfect score of all +3's with
this  judge,  he was commended on his character, he is for real, he is clear
the
drive and character is very much his mother, Catja is just more friendly, she
 may have gotten a +2 on two things that's why she didn't get a perfect
score,  one was the gunfire she is used to firearms because of the gun club so
think  that was why... but i really appreciate the stations in this test....
anyone ever see a dog eat the umbrella  :)

DM

In a message dated 10/28/2008 4:03:52 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
Stormy435@xxxxxxx writes:
When the  Weird
Stranger came out, Steph was prepared and hung on!   And  "outed" when she
asked.
I don't remember who the Weird  Stranger was that day, but he didn't bother
doing more than two steps out  of the blind after he raised the staff.   And,
no, My Moxie  decided at last minute that she would rather not face that
weird
man..stepped backwards two or three steps.    :-(

no registration required and great graphics â?? check it out!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1211202682x1200689022/aol?redirhttp://www.games.com?ncid=emlcntusgame00000001)