[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Raw vs. Kibble

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <kathy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "GSDCA Showlist" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 17:17:57 -0600

I fed my wolf – lived to be 17 yrs. of age; who was also bottle fed and given
the same kind of food I have given my
dogs and others (rescue/boarding/etc.) – Kibble combined with a bit of canned
with a couple milkbones stuck in. I
KNOW not only WHAT but WHEN you feed is very important. gsdramey@xxxxxxx