[ SHOWGSD-L ] Rat Poision, dogs, cats, China etc. etc.

  • From: raymond doran v <gsdbeatingcleats01@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 22:17:38 -0700

I apologize to everyone for having stated my as always stupid opinion(s) or
just my stupidity in general.
For all of you who are angry at me you can get even angrier because I am a
member of MADD also!
Damn the torpedos full steam ahead! R. Doran"All Gave Some, Some Gave All" "Our
MIA's and POW's Never Forgotten" "Our Veterans Remembered and Honored""In
Loving Memory of SSG Larry Brent Curttright, 9Aug.46-28Feb.69, KIA South
VietNam."Posthumously Awarded Purple Heart, Bronze Star with Oak Leaf Cluster &
"V" for ValorTwo Silver Stars with "V" for Valor."In Loving Memory of our son
Larry James B. Curttright, 18Apr.68-12 Aug.75, Killed by a Hit and Run Driver."