[ SHOWGSD-L ] Rally Brag Addition

  • From: Robert Neiman <bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 09:52:01 -0700 (PDT)

Now that I've been corrected here's Leann's post on Cherish and her training.
Excitement tends to do things to ones brain

  Just got back from WV and have a couple hours of sleep.  My Father is being a
little under cheerful here.
    Let me tell you about the WV decission.  I called my father and asked him
to mail in entries for our sheltie that he co-owns with me and he asked about
Cherish.  Well, I do the conformation training on her as my Mom does the
obedience part.  Yes, I cross train and never ever had a bit of problems.  But
I asked Mom and she said yes.  Well, Mom had 5 weeks to get her ready and had
just started obedience work with her.  Thank God for PetsMart for that were we
took to walk around in and praticed.
     This was Mom's first time in the Rally ring as well.  Although she had
watched my Aunt, and me do it and help walked patterens.  But it's different
when you have to step foot in that ring.  So she said...
     Well with 5 weeks of intenisve training on dog and handler, they pulled it
off in 3 shows.  It was a great weekend for Cherish and my Mom.  They sheltie
finished her RN tittle on Friday and would have gotten her leg in Advanced if
my Auant hadn't blown by a sign.  But did get her first leg on Sun.  And we
won't even talk about my Basenji in Advanced.
    Hope every one had a great weekend as the group at Wild Card Bunch did....
Along with my Father as I am know just starting to hear as each time I called
him I used my left ear and each time he yelled into the phone from excimant (SP)
    Going to work know.  Have a great weekend....

  Leann

Bob Neiman
Breeder/owner of B'N'B-Barkalot's Cherish, RN