[ SHOWGSD-L ] Raising fish -- Stop the fighting fish

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 09:12:02 EDT

In a message dated 9/9/2007 5:45:47 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
gsdramey@xxxxxxx writes:

Then, the biggest part of the non-boring part of this critter, is  what
most folks know --- FIGHTING between the males --- Folks I'll  kid
you NOT, the oriental folks who have these KILLERS really do  use
them just like the bad guys use the PitBullDogs! The gambling is
BIG  (whatever their $$s are called)!  It's an instinct deep within
their  tiny beings to FIGHT!

I hear Vick was going to argue the same thing about Pit Bulls.

We need to start a campaign to convict those who are fighting fish. I hear
they are cross-breeding the fighting fish with co-ho Salman, and starting
fighting fish farms in Louisana.  You can tell them from the equiptment  found
on
these fish farms. They have leads made of 90 pound test lines, and fish
muzzels.

If the fish doesn't show strong instinct to fight, they are killed and,  (the
horror of it) pan fried and eaten.

Most of those involed are caucasions as it is established with white people
to fight with fish, look at the fishing channel.  They use hooks to fight  the
fish and then even throw them back, since the purpose to to teach the fish
to fight, so that when tamed and brought to Louisiana they can win the pitched
battles.  You can't blame the people, it is a cultural thing, and often
based on how they are brought up.

Stop the fighting fish, or the next battle with be with a pet fish of  yours.
  We need to stop them in Lousiana or we will be fighting them  in your home
state.

Evan

Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come   together