[ SHOWGSD-L ] Rainbow Ridge

  • From: <jomarigsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GSD List" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 21:41:30 -0400

Today I had to make the tough decision to part with my gorgeous boy, Ch.
Jomari's New Kid in Town, HIC, TC.  He was a fighter right up until the end,
but he decided today was the day to go be with his sister, mom and grandma.
Kid will always be very special to me for many reasons.  He was one of the
kindest dogs I've ever shared my life with.  He was fearless and protective
when he thought he should be (gave a few strangers some scares LOL) yet at the
same time you could sit him next to a child half his size and he wouldn't dream
of harming a hair on their head.  Like his father, he passed this trait on to
his children.  He was also my very first champion.....and I will never forget
those exciting wins we shared.  He finished his championship with four
specialty majors which was something I never dreamed could happen with the two
of us being so new to this sport.  He didn't care much for dog shows, but he
did it for me, knowing it was something that made "mommy" so happy.

Good by my gentle giant....until we meet again!!

Ch. Jomari's New Kid in Town HIC, TC     5/11/95  - 7/8/05

Joyce
Jomari Shepherds
Visit us on the web at www.jomarishepherds.com