[ SHOWGSD-L ] RV info for Jackson, MS specialties

  • From: "Cyndi Flautt" <caretti1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gsdshowlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <CHGermanShepherdShowDogsList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 19:44:02 -0600

If you're thinking of coming in a RV to the April specialties in Jackson,
MS. (actually Brandon, MS) PLEASE TAKE NOTE......The shows will be at a
beautiful park on the Ross Barnett Reservoir, but RV's will not be allowed
to stay in the park overnight.  There is, however, a RV campground right
next door to the park.
Please make your reservation for "Timberlake Campground" ASAP, as it's a
popular spot, especially during spring months.  The number for Timberlake
is:

601-992-9100.
http://www.rossbarnettreservoir.org/camping/timberlake.html

Speaking of our shows.....here is all the info again.....

All four shows to be held at Lakeshore Park.....
http://www.rossbarnettreservoir.org/lakeshore.html

Host hotel is the Red Roof Inn, Ridgeland, MS.  601-956-7707

4/17/09 (afternoon) GSDC of Louisiana...judge: Kevin Reynolds

4/18/09 (morning)  GSDC of Jackson, MS.....judge: Doris Farrell

4/18/09 (afternoon) GSDC of Louisiana...judge: Kathy F. Casteel

4/19/09 (morning)   GSDC of Jackson, MS.....judge: Carol Smith

The premium list will be mailed very soon, and will also be available as a
word file, and a pdf file.  If you're not on our mailing list and would like
to be, please contact me........and..... if you'd like to save us a stamp
and get the premium by email only, let me know! .....OK guys...this is a new
cluster, so if you use a handler, please go ahead and bug them about it now
:-)   call, email, text....whatever it takes!  We've go to get the word out
to make this a successful weekend this year, and for years to come.

Cyndi Flautt

caretti1@xxxxxxxxxxx