[ SHOWGSD-L ] ROSSI does Herding!!!!!!

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx(List)>, "Debbie Kaser" <DOGSRLUV@xxxxxxx ( San Gabriel )>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 12:45:54 -0700

Was set to No Mail to leave.......had to set back to Mail because we got "a
call".
Our CHAMPION MAR HAVEN'S ROSSI v MARINER  P.T.,  today earned his HSIAS!!

ROSSI did it in STYLE as he was  First today to earn his new Started Title.

Over All Combined 3 Days HIGHEST SCORING CHAMPION!!
HIGHEST STARTED in course A combined all 3 days

HIGH IN TRIAL TODAY to FINISH his newest Herding Title!!!!!!!!!!!

Debbie .............give DIVA ......his Mama a BIG HUG!!!
BOOKER would be proud of his son.     We sure are!!

THANK YOU TO HANDLER TERRY JONES!!!!!!
THANK YOU to wonderful Co Owner Linda Kury!!!!
She does all the work.      I stay home & brag!!!  <G>

Now I can set back to No Mail and leave for Colorado....now that I missed the
entire
Herding Trial fun and ........all the rain and muck that Linda had to

Carolyn    marhaven@jps,net
www.Marhaven.com