[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: RINGWORM

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wynsum@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 17:55:38 -0400

Thanks, Zoe...........!
    I should tell everyone that once you realize you or one of your animals
has ringworm, it is easy to cure...just use pure tea tree oil on the
spots..it may take
two days, but the fungus will die and be gone.  Works on athlete's foot,
too, of course.
       And the dogs or cats won't lick it either...it is the foulest tasting
stuff on the planet.

   I have to say, I love tea tree oil...........for all kinds of things!  It
isn't supposed to be taken internally, but it tastes so foul I don't think
we have to worry about that!   It is THE miracle liquid...........and I
can't imagine a kennel, or even a home, without a good sized bottle
of it!!!!
            Peggy