[ SHOWGSD-L ] RED ALERT! Now is the time to SPAY AND NEUTER THE HSUS - PHA

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Show List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 14:49:50 -0800

I've been hearing about this since the beginning of the week, and was
asked to wait for the go ahead. This is legit.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This originated with Karen Strange of the Missouri Federation of Dog
Clubs.

Permission to forward to those that will help us show the Humane
Society of the United States the true meaning of MANDATORY SPAY
NEUTER.  ANY ANIMAL BREEDER from pets to farm animals to reptiles.
Today we are launching the first phase of a multi-phase, carefully
timed, and HUGE initiative to expose the HSUS for what they are:

TAX CHEATS DISGUISED AS A CHARITY.

On the heels of the HSUS-inspired ballot initiative in MO (which I
posted a little earlier today, and which they surely have plans to
initiate in other states as well), and in response to that are 18
months of hard evidence-gathering by a top attorney, former Judge
Advocate, and Washington DC lobbyist, Mr. Frank Losey.  Frank would
NOT have done this if he did not believe we have a SOLID CASE against
HSUS, concerning their non-profit status.  (This also appears on the
ADOA site).  We need THOUSANDS of letters to go to IRS, ASAP!

Mandatory Spay Neuter for the HSUS - PHASE I, several more phases to
follow

  Dear Animal Friends,

As many of you know, the Humane Society of the United States (aka
"HSUS" or "The Humane Society") has created a firestorm of activity
nationwide, striving to eliminate our rights to own and enjoy animals,
raise animals as food sources, and participate in wildlife management
practices such as hunting, fishing and trapping. They are targeting
animals used in research, as well as sports, entertainment and as the
family pet. They are a runaway train set to destroy agriculture,
sports, wildlife management and the owning of pets; life with animals
as we know it.

The unknowing public is contributing heavily to their coffers,
thinking they are "saving animals" when, in fact they are feeding the
piranhas that are eating away at animal ownership, use and enjoyment,
through anti-animal legislation.

Recently, a HSUS-inspired ballot initiative was filed in Missouri
against our dog breeding industry.  Called the "Puppymill Cruelty
Protection Act", the measure does anything but protect animals. It
virtually eliminates our freedom of choice to participate in the free
enterprise system and enjoy animals, regardless of the state-of-the-
art care they receive. Although the HSUS has targeted other states
regarding agriculture  and hunting interests, this is the first ballot
initiative aimed specifically at dog owners and breeders.  Missouri
has been extremely strong in killing their proposed legislation at the
state capitol since the early 1990's, and because of that, HSUS plans
to sway the public to vote for their measure in the November 2010
general election, using their usual heart-wrenching photos, lies and
unverifiable statistics. They will stop at nothing to reach their goal.

Well, they have awakened a sleeping giant and we are fighting back!
The agriculture groups in Missouri have come together in a massive
coalition to fight this HSUS initiative.  Missouri will be the first
state, but others have been targeted, as well.  We need to WIN in MO,
to set a precedent for other states' efforts.

Right now we are asking that all dog/cat/reptile/ cattle/swine/
chicken/egg/ sheep - whatever - producers and owners

JOIN TOGETHER TO PUT A BIG DENT IN HSUS' BIG, FAT WEALTHY SIDE.  HELP
US BE PRO-ACTIVE!! !

We call it HOW TO SPAY AND NEUTER THE HSUS.  Here's how you can help:

This will take you approximately five minutes to download the two
documents to a folder (these documents are attached but can also be
found at:

http://www.adoa. org/documents/ cover_letter_ irs_fraud_ division.
docand

http://www.adoa. org/documents/ overview_ summary_excessiv e_lobbying.
doc

adjust letter as instructed below, print out, sign the letter and
attach the 14-page Overview.

  Then, take the 20-minutes or so it takes you to drive to the Post
Office.  READ ON.

Please download the two documents: Cover Letter to IRS Tax Fraud
Division, and 14-Page Overview.

1) On the Cover letter, add your name, address and phone number at
bottom, omit the instructions at the top, print, sign.  Please do as
many of these as you can for different members of your family; send
separately.

2) Print out the 14-page Overview, and send with cover letter,
CERTIFIED MAIL (no return rect required unless you want to) to
INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE, TAX FRAUD DIVISION, FRESNO, CA 93888.

3) Bring along a small envelope addressed to Frank Losey, 2029 Tampa
Blvd, Navarre, FL 32566, insert your mail receipts (the green portion)
and mail those to Frank right while you're there at the post office.

  THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT STEP, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO SEND YOUR
RECEIPTS TO FRANK; they will be used in a subsequent effort in January
and Frank needs them ALL!!!  (to scan and email receipts, check ADOA
site; best way is to mail them, for legibility).

Then you are done, TIL FURTHER instructions come along.  Please be
watching your emails and lists.

REMEMBER, NUMBERS MATTER!  PLEASE PLEASE take the time to help REALLY
save our animals!

This is our ONE CHANCE to be heard.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR TIME AT THIS BUSY TIME OF YEAR.
EVERYBODY IS BUSY, BUT REMEMBER, THE BUSIEST PEOPLE ARE THOSE THAT
CHANGE THE WORLD!!!

THANK YOU, and Merry Christmas!!! !!