[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Question Cleaning Products

  • From: "Kathaleen Strong" <inflight2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <whereis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gsdpaz2@xxxxxxx>, "'showgsd-l'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 02:13:33 -0700

I got one of the brochures and have my first bag of them.  Will be putting
them out when some of them hatch.  So I'm going to try it.

Between the horses who moved in 2 years ago next door (a 2 acre pasture
away, but still), my chickens and the dogs -- flies have been getting worse.
So, I'm willing to try it out.

My total cost for delivery of these until September will be just under
$100.00 -- so I'm thinking if it works, I'm all about that.

Will let you know.

Kathaleen