[ SHOWGSD-L ] ***Quad Cities and HKC Show***

  • From: GStiefferm@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 17:02:21 EDT

hey,

Friday, June 20th - Sunday, June 21st is the Quad Cities GSD Club Spec show
and HKC All breed shows. Mom and Dad have things going on that weekend so they
 can't take me! The junior judges are really good and I want to go. I went
last  year to the all breed and it was awesome. I am looking for a ride there
and  back, I would have a GSD w/ me for juniors and then I need someone to stay
with.  if I can stay with you but you can't give me a ride or I can ride with
you  but not share a room let me know. One thing is better than nothing.
Entries  close wed for the all breed and Friday for the spec show, so please
let me
know  if you can help me. Thanks so much...

Elizabeth

my home number is 636 274 3292

or just email _GStiefferm@xxxxxxxx (mailto:GStiefferm@xxxxxxx)

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.