[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Purina Center

  • From: murfamx4@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 12:49:25 -0400

In the days following the Mid West Futurity/Maturity weekend May 14-16
there will be mnay posts from people who have shown dogs on the new surface
 that Purina is installing in the building.  It is the same surface that is
 being used for tthis weekend of shows.  I'm sure the good the bad (if any)
and the ugly wil;l all be disgussed>
Like I said before club memebers have worked dogs on this surface and all LOVED
it
as did the dogs.

Glenn Murphy
Shaden Shepherds