[ SHOWGSD-L ] Puppy vaccinations questions

  • From: "Stacey Pollio" <stacey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 05:02:04 -0400

our very first litter now 8 weeks old and about to leave us for their new
homes - we've been blessed with 7 healthy happy puppies thank you lord.
There have probably been numerous postings regarding puppy vaccinations,
de-worming schedules, feeding schedules, etc.. in the past, but if it's not
too much trouble to ask for feedback regarding what, how, when do you all
vaccinate?  what info do you give the new owners re vaccinations and feeding
schedules - or just leave it to their vet?  Of course our vet has given us
guidelines, but any advise from the experienced GSD breeders on this list
just in general on these topics would be of great value to confirm we're on
the right track!.  The puppy kit info recently posted was a huge help and we
just want to make sure we're starting our little ones out right.   Thanks in
advance.