[ SHOWGSD-L ] Punky's portrait

  • From: "Penny & Bill" <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Show List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 16:12:24 -0500

Folks, it was waiting for me at the PO--couldn't wait to get it home and open
it up.  Punky's oil painting by Syd.  Had to delay the unveiling for about half
an hour:  Billy did not put Deli in her crate this morning--did she have a
ball!  She ripped up a mystery I was reading, got into the garbage and peed on
the dog furniture!  Oh well.  The wait was worth it--when I opened the box it
was like Punky had come alive again!  I cried for 15 minutes and Deli licked
the tears away.  I am not an artist, but can only tell you that this picture is
perfection itself.  Flawless.  Thank you Syd.
Penny in NY
PS:  This is not advertising.  I speak from the heart.

Penny & Bill
Landsend Kennels
Since 1974