[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Puggle

  • From: "Bonnie Dinsmore" <vonadlerhof@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Show List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 22:42:25 -0400

The "Puggle" thing really gets to me. We have a few that come into my local
Petsmart. I asked how much.. The lady said $500, but the black one was
selling for $800!!!! I am now seeing many mixed toy breeds....SURE they're
cute, but we can't all make up our own breeds and keep pumping them out for
money. A friend of mine rescued a pomeranian/yorkie from a pet store--she's
darling, but you can't tell me the so called "breeder" cared about luxated
patellas, or heart murmers, etc. Just big bucks!! Makes me sick. A couple
recently came in with a GSD pup. She was tiny, rail looking and they said
they bought her from the Pet store at the Mall(Whooo-hooo!) The lady said
the pet store owner didn't have the papers because he bought them locally,
and they were selling SO fast, he didn't have time to get
papers..............yeah, and I lost mine in a fire......huh! (another good
one!)

Bonnie Dinsmore
Von Adlerhof German Shepherds