[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Proposed Law on Imports

  • From: Ken Tank <tanksr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Kathy Tank <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 19:38:02 -0700

First of, Stormy, you should do some homework on the importing of dogs. You
make some bold statements but offer no facts to support them. I bet you
don't find any, but until you or anyone does, I for one, will fight this and
NOT SUPPORT THE NAIA.
This has been done in Europe and the result is exorbitant fees for the
GOVERNMENT. That's what this is all about. The governments from all over the
world have discovered our sport of breeding and showing and yes importing
dogs and now want to cash in.
We have the infrastructure to handle anyone who imports large quantities of
dogs.
This is just another case of the government with their hand out.
This is an area that I believe you are not familiar with, nor is the NAIA.
Be careful or you may become the enemy.
Show me the facts!!

And by all means...cross post.

Ken