[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Promotion & Advertising

  • From: "edwinx" <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "freelist" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Diwri@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 13:45:01 -0800

Wow...that post has some passion!...Diane your post was excellent...but =
the=20
main problem is that every one defines advertising and promotions=20
differently...however I will disagree that advertising is  always for =
the=20
sole financial benefit of the poster...when I did it on this list I was=20
boasting about items I received from another lister, it was not meant to =
be=20
advertising, but it clearly was, I will not do it again...I will thank =
that=20
person privately....this whole thing is a human nature =
issue...everything we

humans do we take notice on some level about how this act or behavior is =

going to benefit us, this is not always a consensus thing, but we do it=20
every day all day..its how we survive with each other and the other =
stuff in

this world...hey Tom L. help me out! what the hell am I talking=20
about.......medication time..lol..FB
----- Original Message -----=20