[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Prioritze

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rus99wes@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 13:24:30 -0500

ED U ARE DUMB

In a message dated 12/30/2014 12:22:39 P.M. Central Standard Time,
edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I have a better idea! Let's move Christmas to July! We all know  to many
Christmas is a Big financial burden  ( although it shouldn't be  but that's
another issue) and since Christmas is Everyday no one will be upset  if we
change Christmas to July 31!  That way we can pay our club dues jan  1.....How
did I get this smart! I want Stormy to be proud of me!  Lol FB

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App