[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Preview of things to come

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: show gsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 07:48:36 -0800 (PST)

Florida still has mutiple club weekends with all breeds now.  And the month
long January circuit with nearly every club on the west side of Florida having
their shows, and now with many of the specialty clubs doing the same, we go
months with no shows and no reason to do more than play with and feed our dogs.

  Then we have specialty shows piled on each other and we get to see all our
dog show family and friends, and be outside and all that.

  The all breed January circuit has the best vendors too.  Tons of shopping to
do for those of us who don't shop for fancy cloths all year long.  We can buy
crates, grooming tables and tons of other stuff too!!!

  I may sneak over this year to buy collars for my business.  I never have
enough nylon training collars.  18" and 20" are the most popular.

  It seems once a dog gets that big, 50 lbs or more, people need more help
walking them.

  But that is what I do and I just love my work.  I can't seem to get enough.

  So I am taking Bucko with me on errands today.

  sheila

Jessica MacMillan <spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  And too follow suite - way too many dog shows and since people can keep fewer
dogs now, more people are checking out different venues..

Remember when dog shows used to be 2 or three days MAX and each day was a
different kennel club AND there weren't shows every weekend (unless you wanted
to drive!)...

Those were the good old days!

Jess Mac
Windows Live Hotmail and Microsoft Office Outlook ? together at last.  Get it
now.

http://mail.yahoo.com