[ SHOWGSD-L ] Premium List for the Beaumont Specialties in March

  • From: "Shirley Melvin" <shiral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 16:52:59 -0600

We are getting our premium list ready to mail out!!
Friday, March 23, 2007

Judge: Dave Rinke

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Judge: Doris Farrell

Then on Sunday is the Futurity

Sunday, March 25, 2007

GSDCA Southwest Futurity/Maturity

Judge: Roberta (Bobbie) Kindy

Also we have other things going on

*Breed/Judges Seminar:  Dave Rinke- Friday, March 23, 2007; Fee-$10.00

  For registration contact Molly Snider before March 1st

*Sanctioned Match:  30 minutes after show on Saturday- Judge: Gail Sprock
*Junior Handling Seminar: Presented by Gail Sprock following Match

So come on to Texas for a full weekend of fun & Texas Hospitality.  For
premium lists, email me privately and we will put you on our mailing list.

Thank you,

Shirley Melvin

Corres. Sec'y