[ SHOWGSD-L ] Prayers Needed

  • From: cmill189@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 04:59:54 EST

We brought Brassy to Tufts.  She may have lung disease They put her in
Oxygen and on fluids for the night it may be pneumonia or pneumothorax. We got
home at 2:30am
I just now got the call from the doctor that Brassy is not getting enough
oxygen, she is going down hill and needs to go to surgery asap to  get the
pups out they are only day 56/58 and may not be viable. Brassy can  not get
enough oxygen and may not survive the surgery She was perfectly healthy
yesterday . Please send prayers. I have no idea what is going to happen next. I

just can not believe this is happening. Cindy

Craig & Cindy Miller
MillerTime Shepherds
German Shepherds  with Style