[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Posting from the Futurity/Maturity

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: psharp212@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 00:12:38 EST

In a message dated 3/31/2005 11:20:59 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
psharp212@xxxxxxx writes:
Please  make sure and cc this address when you post from Vegas,  ok?

Thanks...see you Saturday, break a leg!!!

Will do.

Tedi and I are in a motel in Vegas, waiting for the show  tomorrow. She drove
up with Marie Bevaqua, O'Connor and George.  George and  O'Connor do not seem
to want to make friends, and they think a motel room is too  small for both
of them.

I had to take a deposition today, so Tedi drove up, it took  her about five
and a half hours. I flew, it took me five and a half hours by the  time I got
to the airport and Tedi picked me up. But, of course flying is so  much safer.

I just found out there are seven in O'Connor's class, I sure  know how to
pick a show.  Also, I learned yesterday that Frank just gave a  dog entered a
five point major a couple of weeks ago.  Of course, O'Connor  wasn't there.

I just want to make The Famous Linda Battistoni proud.  I  will be posting
from ring side.

On a sadder note, we said good by to Dien last week. Marie  found him dead in
the run. She thinks it was prostate cancer, he was being  treated for it. He
was a dog with such a great mind. There are two dogs that  showed me a great
deal when I looked into their eyes. Dien was one of them, the  other was The
Boss.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together