[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Poll - plese commit

  • From: "Judy Mendelsohn" <judsohngsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <BARBMARKH@xxxxxxx>, <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 10:01:00 -0700

Barb...... think everyone on the list is capable of making up their own mind
on who they would like to vote for.........They do not need anyone to
endorse  a candidate.....If they are not sure they can read
the bio's that come with the ballot    or just vote for who they know or are
sure they want to vote for.
This election and the people running have been maligned to a point, where I
would think some of the candidates could sue for defimation of
character............It is worse than the U.S. Presidential elections
I would think that at this point it is more than enough........All of the
people running are doing so, because of their love of the GSD.........they
get no financial reward, only greif
Why not just let the elections take place as usual, with as few distractions
as possible from not until the ballots must me mailed back
Judy
Judsohn German Shepherds
judsohngsd.@xxxxxxx
Visit our website   judsohngsd.com