[ SHOWGSD-L ] Please Read - V. Imp. -Circling the Wagons in Texas and beyond!

  • From: "David Fritsche" <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Scharo777@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 12:37:03 -0700

This is not the time to panic as we  mentioned last week. It takes time to
even interpret the new USDA  regulations, ask USDA questions regarding
enforcement, get feedback.  USDA speaks out of both sides of their mouth.

Now wait a minute....

Here you all go picking on the USDA just when I was about to submit my
application. You see, for years the Dept. of Agriculture has been
subsidizing farmers and attempting to keep agricultural production on an
even keel. To do this, they select crops that are too abundant and pay
farmers not to produce that crop. Ah, ha!, I thought. If we GSD breeders are
wise we will just keep our mouths shut and let the Department take oversight
of our production.

You see, they also listen to the likes of HSUS and others who claim that we
have an over-abundance of dogs, so they are going to try to regulate this
excess. There it is! The opportunity for me to submit my application. I am
proposing that they pay me for the next 500 litters I was going to produce
(NOT) - you know, pay me to not produce them.

America is such a great country. Where else can you get rich by not doing
something?
Dave

PS: Keep fighting folks. We do need to defeat this nonsense - seriously!