[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: PityParty Drinks

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd mail list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 21:55:08 -0700

On Oct 11, 2010, at 9:51 PM, Stormy Hope wrote:

Absolutely not politically correct according to the AR idiots today,
but we ALL (sister, parents, me) had a beautiful sheepskin rug next to
our beds.  I loved mine. And when my sister and I exhibited in
"matched pairs. (remember them?) in the local horse shows, we had
chinks and vests (remember them?) that my mother made up out of
beautiful  tanned deerskins.

Stormy

On Oct 11, 2010, at 6:22 PM, Terry Cochran wrote:

Neither, I have a ortho pad in front of it. Margo who will be 11 in
Jan loves to
lay in front of the fire.  I do have 2 100 year old Indian rugs
hanging over the
railing to the loft.They were gift to my grand mother by her brother
when he
came home from WW1. I also have her medicine bowl. In the bottom of
the bowl you
can see the burn marks where hot rocks were put in to bring water to
boil. The
Metolius River runs right by the house. You can google Mt Jefferson
Wild and
scenic area.
Terry