[ SHOWGSD-L ] Pity Party Invitation

  • From: Barbara Galasso <uwish@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 11:31:01 -0400

OK ladies and gents that are invited to our "Pity Party".  You have a
special invitation to our party held in a huge home with overstuffed
furniture to relax on or you might want to take your cocktail outside
and sit by the pool (we'll pretend it's some place sunny).  Now in order
to be invited to our party, you must bring some goodies for the rest of
us to enjoy and most importantly a happy attitude.  So OK, here
goes........"I've been invited to the Pity Party and I've brought along
my OUTSTANDING nacho's, smothered in melted shredded chedder/pepper jack
cheese, I've chilled up a bottle of my home made sangria (actually a
recipe that Sylvan Dove used to serve at his parties), and for dessert,
I'll make my delicious carrot cake with cream cheese frosting and make
them in to cupcakes.  Yummo!  To keep the energy positive and flowing, I
promise not to talk about club politics.  Instead, I'll guess a few
Selects (in no order)......................Males:  Oscar, Just Jack,
Fletcher, Army, Emmett...........bitches:  Chyna, Happysaysitall,
Happyandunoit, Blonde Bombshell, Commotion!"  So I'll raise my glass of
Sangria and wish all the best of luck.....may the best ones win and wake
me when it's over.  hiccup, hiccup.   Barbara

--
Barbara J. Galasso
CHIEFTAINS GERMAN SHEPHERDS