[ SHOWGSD-L ] Pity Party Days

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showlist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 19:25:03 -0700

It’s so NICE to be able to congratulate people ON the list.  Regularly, we must
do that privately by list rules :-\
AND, I found out that Marcia (Hadley) for some odd reason can’t post to the
list (change your email ISP, Marcia!), so during this week, I’m going to be
Marcia’s secretary.  As long as I’m forwarding the BLOG….

So here is a good one:

LOL...Something about my AOL Don't know how to fix it.

An interesting note. I met the beautiful AOE, Sel EX.PAM, GCH. Anne Isle's
Promise Keeper, aka,
"Tucker" with his very nice owner at ringside. This dogs has done so much in
Conformation, and performance events. He is a super cool dog, a perfect
gentleman, AND
his daughter was WB, and another daughter was RWB...Cool, huh?
Tucker is at the National to "Play" in agility.
I so love our breed!
Marcia

Black Oak German Shepherds
blackoaks01@xxxxxxx

AND:
You are welcome to post  anything I send, Stormy.

I also spent the first hours of the day at the Temperament test.
Saw Candy's gorgeous dogs, and many others who went through the testing.
It does make you proud to see our breed showing inherent good temperament.
The cutest thing of all, was Tim and Diane Brown's precious little Sophie
"showing" her stuffed GSD puppy in the ring after the show. I had a blue ribbon
in my wallet
that we were able to give her. What an absolute doll. Then a nice lady let her
walk a real 11 week old puppy. Wish Linda had gotten that interaction on Video,
That pup, and that toddler will remain a memory I will cherish.
Marcia

Stormy V. Hope

http://showgsd.org/mail.html