[ SHOWGSD-L ] Photos from Triangle Shows

  • From: Robert Neiman <bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Valerie Harrington <vharrington@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Michel Ebertin <michel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 13:46:42 -0800 (PST)

While we're thanking the clubs and the workers I'd like to say a special Thank
You to our photographer extraordinaire and to Michel for the work he does in
putting everything on the website. Maybe just maybe one of these years I'll get
to go. Until then Thank You.

Bob Neiman / Walled Lake, Mich.
Breeder/owner of UKC GR Ch.B'N'B-Barkalot's Cherish RN
Co-owner of UKC ChSandyCreek-B'N'B-WC's Christmas Star AKA Echo
Co-owner of Ketlyn's Black Widow

From: Valerie Harrington <vharrington@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

The photos from this weekend's Midwest Triangle shows are now up - enjoy!

www.valerieharringt on.com

Valerie Harrington
vharrington@ earthlink. net
Home of BIS Ch Faithrock Caralon Sloop John B, OFA h/e, TC
www.valerieharringt on.com