[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Philly

  • From: LEWIEB@xxxxxxx
  • To: tokaye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, LEWIEB@xxxxxxx, amidon@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 21:58:02 EDT

Kathy is really triggering some Philly memories, i.e., Neil Given falling
into our motel room through the window, big burly Union guy telling me that I
could not help the small woman who was trying to lift the Coke container - he
said that was Union work - Len Steen told him I was just helping and to shut up
-
the Union guy obeyed Len, and then there was the Specials Class.

Kathy and Barbara had Replica running #2, Gary was handling so they said to
me, you double Onyx for Jerry and we did OK, went Select and Onyx looked great.
 Everything was over, Replica and Onyx were both Select; Kathy came over to
give Onyx a hug and she clamly turned her back, as though she had no clue who
Kathy was, Jedrry andf i were her people now.  Jerry and I broke up but that
was Onyx, always thinking and always ready to grab a snack.   And yes, she
forgave her Mom in record time too.

Then later after Specials, the dinner and a dance; Gail Hardcastle, Bob Grady
and I stayed up all night swapping stories, having a drink and just hanging
with friends.  Those seemed like simpler days filled with so much fun.  Time to
bring them back.

Lew