[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Petland Ad

  • From: "Rosemarie Davis" <noroda@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <caggra@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 13:04:00 -0700

Our local kennel club used to run an ad in the local paper a number of years
ago in the "dogs for sale" column. The wording was per AKC, you couldn't
word it yourself. I don't know if AKC is as strict as they were then. It ran
in every issue, and had a member's phone number for information on local
breeders.

Rosemarie Davis
Noroda GSD's
CA.