[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Peta And WestMinister

  • From: JANGSD <jangsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 07:17:02 -0600

This came from another of my lists.
PETA is lobbying the USA Network to drop its coverage of Westminster, siting
the BBC's decision to drop its coverage of Crufts.  It is imperative that
all of us take a minute to contact USA Network and let them know how much we
appreciate their coverage of Westminster.

The contact information can be found at this link:
http://www.usanetwork.com/feedback/

If you scroll down the page, there are tables where you can choose the
programming you want to leave feedback on, and Westminster is one of the
choices.  Take a minute to help support our sport.

Phone #: 212-664-4444

Call the NBC switchboard at 212-664-4444, and ask to leave a message
on the USA Network Viewer Hotline.
Please note that we are not able to return any calls.

Janet Markowitz
www.JanMarGsd.com
www.PetsNaturalChoyce.com
"An Online catalog featuring all-natural herbal and homeopathic remedies for
pets and the people who love them."