[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Personalities, posts & Christmas...

  • From: "MARGERY GOLANT" <mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 10:41:50 -0500

What a lovely post !  Carolyn, thanks so much for reminding us of all we
have going for us on the List.  In the passion of the moment, it is easy =
forget how much Showgsd-l has changed things for all who are members.  =
It
isn't perfect of course, but it is unique, and fills a niche that =
nothing
else ever did or ever will.

Carolyn failed to include herself in the good wishes below, but I would =
be
remiss in failing to send her my best wishes, and that of many others =
here
on Showgsd-l for her love of, and passion for, the Breed, and her
expressions of profound insight and analysis.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

Margy Golant