[ SHOWGSD-L ] Personal Thoughts

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 22:56:11 EDT

In a message dated 10/17/2006 4:38:37 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx writes:

THOSE ARE AWESOME...YES EVAN IS THE BEST AT BLOGGING!!!!!!!

Thanks, I just say what is going though my mind at the time my  computer is
on. Often I say things that I shouldn't.  Some people get mad  at me, and some
seem to enjoy it. As long as no one gets hurt, I am going to  continue doing
it.

This year I am a bit more tired than normal. I just finished a seven week
trial and was in trial eight hours a day, and in the office on weekends to get
ready and do some of the other stuff for other clients, that was needed.
Some of it was for those on this List, and some will be here discussing it.
Some
of those clients will be reading this on the Blog and wondering why I am not
working on their case.

I am a bit thinner than normal, a bit more exhausted than normal, but then
again, when was I ever normal?

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together