[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Pee & Concrete Kennel Runs

  • From: Ginialtman@xxxxxxx
  • To: targa50@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 13:29:26 EDT

I have not found anything that beats Odormute.  It is an enzyme that  knocks
out the odor at the source. The last container I have, I bought some  while
ago and it says Ryter's Enzyme Formula and gives a phone number 507 642  8529

I just did a "GoodSearch" (for the Foundation) ask me about this
privately:-)-- and it comes up on several places so it is still available.

We got it way back when we had a rental unit and the people had a cat that
peed all over--this stuff actually wiped out that odor--and cat pee is the
toughest odor to tackle-so I was really sold on it and used it outdoors  in
the
runs and in the gutter at the ends of the runs and also in my rock drainage
area.  Worked really well!

Ginny Altman
"Please let me be as kind,  intelligent, and wonderful as my dog thinks I
am."

In a message dated 7/17/2008 9:05:22 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
targa50@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

While we  are on the subject, I am wondering what others are using to keep
the urine  smell down in the humidity....I have been using sweet PDZ, odoban,
bleach,  pinesol, laundry detergent, etc.

I still get a smell....any other  ideas....I do my runs twice a day in
spring,summer, and fall.  I have  neighbors very close by who wouldn't think
twice of calling the zoning  officer on me.

Pat  Lukos

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.