[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Pedigree Programs

  • From: "Adelhund Shepherds" <SimplyTheBestGSD@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'Hickoryhill'" <hickoryhillgsd1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 10:27:59 -0500

I have been using Lineager manager for dogs for several years
It has just been updated to run with the newer windows also

http://www.nwpsw.com/lmdmain.html

here is the link  I believe they still give a 30 day trial period  but am
not positive

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were
to success when they gave up.........

Donna Graham ~Adelhund Shepherds~
www.adelhundshepherds.com
Where German Shepherds Are Simply The Best!

 Date: Sunday, December 28, 2014, 8:03 PM

 Carmen's software is available at:
 http://breedingbetterdogs.com/store.php
 Free download for 30 days. I think I will try it and if I don't like it I
will write my own.
 Dave

 To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

 Try this...

 https://www.google.com/#q=win+ped+download

 Above took me to several sites that I could download it.

 I needed to send it to the showlist didn't know your address

 Theresa
 scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx

 On Sun, 12/28/14, dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 wrote:

  To:  Date: Sunday, December 28, 2014, 5:39 PM

  Is Win-Ped
  still available to be activated on a new computer?

  I am
  getting "Page can't be Found"  when I
  searched, and one that said "Page under Construction"

  Any other good programs out there that could be recommended?

  Thank You.

  Judy

  www.LaramieGermanShepherds.com

  "Are we
  havin fun yet!"

 =========================POST is Copyrighted 2014.
 All material remains the property of the original author and of GSD
Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any kind are permitted
without prior permission of both the original author AND of the Showgsd-l
Management.
 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

 Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her post.  This group and
its administrators are not responsible for the comments or opinions
expressed in any post. POSTS CANNOT BE USED IN A COURT OF LAW.

 For assistance, please contact the List Management  at admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/ =========================

 ---

=========================POST
 is Copyrighted 2014.  All material remains the property  of the original
author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO  REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any
kind are permitted without  prior permission of both the original author AND
of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

 Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her  post.  This group
and its administrators are not  responsible for the comments or opinions
expressed in any  post. POSTS CANNOT BE USED IN A COURT OF LAW.

 ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION  OR USE IN ANY
MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON  SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS
PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO  THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY
FORBIDDEN, AND  IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE

http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/

---

http://showgsd.org/mail.html NATIONAL BLOG -

http://showgsd.org/mail.html