[ SHOWGSD-L ] Patriots Day

  • From: "Kathy Tank" <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Show GSD List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 17:56:19 -0700

Thank you Admin for doing this...on this somber occasion.
My Father USAF Fighter Pilot, Silver Star , Bronze  DFC, Purple Heart
Berlin,  Airlift Medal Col Edward Michael Walsh 30 yrs  God Bless and Rest
your Soul , Dad
Can you tell I loved this man?  Army Air Corps thru Vietnam. Started by
polishing saddles for the Calvary at 16, ran away and joined the Army Air
Corps.....
The Wonderful FATHER TO KEN TANK..... Sgt Robert Tank US Army decorated for
his service at IWO JIMA  , Purple Heart ...trained war dogs.
My oldest Brother USAF, SMSgt 28 yrs, Vietnam Vet, Flew as Crew Chief for
Distant Thunder...Hanoi Bombing.... Bruce Lee Walsh  love you Bro
His wife , deceased from MS....USAF TSgt Jeanette Walsh  God Rest her Sweet
Soul
My middle brother  Navy Cmmdr, Top Gun Pilot, Adversary Sqdrn, Decorated
from tour of duty USS MIdway....James Lawrence Walsh
My Uncle, US Army 10 Yrs, Lt Col John Kolemba  WW11
My Aunt Tillie US Army Air Corps ten years....

Brother in Law USAF Brigadier Gen.  Thomas Rackley ...F15 fighter pilot,
Decorated  during first Gulf War. Service of 30Years...finished as
Commendent of USAFA
The Girls Father USAF Major, Randy Elson  even though we are divorced, have
to give him his military due....Instructor pilot, C 130s , MAFs with ANG 20
years
And me, USAF Sgt Katherine E (Walsh) Tank.....and I would do it again.

** HONORABLE MENTION TO MY BELOVED MOM, WHO WAS A USAF WIFE OF THIRTY YEARS,
THROUGH WW11 TO THE VIETNAM WAR....GOD REST YOU
MY DEAR , SWEET MOTHER, AND YOUR DEVOTION TO OUR DAD, AND YOUR COUNTRY.
SURE MISS YOU.

With love to all of the families and friends herein, with loved ones in the
military, or who has served in the past....GOD BLESS YOU EACH AND EVERY
SINGLE ONE.

With utmost humility and respect....
Kathy Tank...former USAF

http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com
Home of :
CH. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBs
CH. Victory's Leviathan
CH. Garter's E-Male of Fran-Jo Anne Isle

WEBSITE PUP-DATED AUG 12, 2008