[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Pat Brown

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: CARALAND@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 09:13:18 EDT

In a message dated 3/22/2008 4:58:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
CARALAND@xxxxxxx writes:
I am  sorry to tell you that Pat Brown passed away today. Pat was a very
long
time mainstay of the Los Angeles club. She served as President and  board
member of the club for decades. She also decorated the  National arena for
quite
a few years using the decorating skills  that she learned decorating movie
sets.  I know that some of you knew  her well.

We have lost a long time supporter of the Breed and a close  friend.

Pat's contribution went far beyond what she did for the Club, and for the
breed.

I will never forget when she volunteered her help to my daughter, who  was on
her way to a theater internship. She offered  her help, her  contacts, her
advice and her friendship, because, after all, she was one of the  "GSD kids".

We laughed then, about all the fun things we get to  do together because
these dogs make us family.

We have lost a true Lady.

My deepest sympathy to her family.  It is going to be a very strange
National this year.

Ileana

Home.